Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Concentration #2

So I like my two concentrations so far thouh they seem to be focusing to much on music. I want to branch out more to cover the different aspects. The only problem is that I've somehow ended up having to tie all of my works together with expressive lines, because we have to link our works in some aspect like that, appparently? I'm a little confused on whether or not we have to do that... Hopefully not so I can expand more.


The second of my works was done with chalk. The second used paint. When I first started this class I did more mixed media works and I kind of want to get back to thata and maybe add some 3D aspects as well. I like experimenting with media so I think I will continue doing this, using mediums that I've never used before and such. I like the freedom and freshness to it however photoshop and I are just now getting to know each other, and we're not necessarily friends yet. I expect to do more digital stuff in the future hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment